Employment Opportunities at Florida Autism Center
We are currently seeking talented and dynamic individuals to join our team. We have a specific focus on early intervention, verbal behavior training, and social skills training. Our goal for every child in our care is a smooth transition to a mainstream (or least restrictive) environment. With few exceptions, all of our staff members work with kids, so we want therapists and behavior analysts who are passionate about helping children through ABA and are talented both academically and clinically.
Click here for a list of all OPEN POSITIONS.
Why be an employee of Florida Autism Center?
FAC provides the highest quality behavior analysis in the communities we serve. We collaborate with other professionals to offer the most comprehensive services. We offer competitive wages, extensive benefits and an ABA tuition reimbursement program that includes supervision at our expense! We’re a fun company with the best clients you can find. If you are looking for a place where you can really make your mark and impact the lives of many families, and grow with the company, we’re waiting for you!
Here are a few perks of being on FAC’s team: We employ TEAM directors so you will have a large community of BEHAVIOR ANALYSTS – you will not lack for program ideas, conversation, and training in ABA. We provide paid RBT training and certification as well. FAC is a center-based program, so we have the luxury of very minimal travel; You’ll enjoy the reward of EARLY INTERVENTION and helping children at a young age where we have seen them make the most strides towards behavioral goals.
The greatest professional reward we can offer you is the pride you’ll feel when a child you’ve worked so hard with goes to mainstream kindergarten.
- Competitive rates and unlimited opportunities to advance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K retirement program with a generous employer match
- Free Level 1 BCBA supervision to employees
- Abundance of training opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid RBT training and certification
- Assistance with costs of conferences and work-related events
- Reimbursement for non-local work-related travel (including mileage)
- Possibility of relocation assistance (some positions)
Always accepting applications: BCBA or BCaBA Direct Care with Small Caseload, All offices
Always accepting applications: Practicum/Internship, All offices
Interested in joining our team?
Click here to view all available opportunities and apply.